CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.25.2011

Owl Pillow Box

I saw these cutie-patootie pillow box owls at Card A La Carte and just HAD to make some of my own!  I used my Cricut, though, and will share what cartridges/shapes I used...

Wedding Solutions Cartridge:
*Pillow box was cut in "blackout" mode at 6"

George & Basic Shapes:
*Circles (for body and eyes) at 1 1/4"
*Hearts (for feet/beak) at 1 1/4"
*Circles (for black part of eyes) at 3/4"

A little bling was added to the eyes for sparkle, and a tag with the sentiment, "From Owl Of Us" was attached with ribbon and a glue dot. 

These little cuties hold giftcards for the Mess Maker's preschool teachers for end-of-the-year gifts.  They're part of a gift basket I'll be posting in bit...

Thanks for looking!  :)

2 comments:

Janeen said...

These are too cute! Thanks for sharing the directions! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG these are so CUTE!!!! :-)